Our final walk with the dogs last night afforded us a spectacular view of the Northern Lights. I don't think I have ever seen a display quite that colorful and active. No, this is not a picture I took, my camera is not good enough for something like that to show up, but I did find a picture that was pretty close to what I saw. The lights reached up and were right over the Little Turquoise House...how I wanted to get a picture of that!
Hubby and I did a very unusual thing this morning, we went back to bed after taking the dogs out! Unheard of!! I must admit though, it did feel good to catch up on a little sleep. I really didn't think I'd be able to drop off again, once I'm up, I'm usually up...but I did fall back to sleep for an hour or so.
Plans for the day include a practice session on my favorite organ, a few small projects at my desk and one student this evening. I do so look forward to my favorite TV show tonight.
Have a great Monday!
I would love to see a northern lights display one time! The picture is beautiful!
ReplyDelete