Thursday, April 24, 2014
Spring? Is Here
Spring has definitely arrived, though winter is not yet gone. How about that for being confusing early in the morning? LOL! We have enjoyed some very nice, sunny days where a light jacket or sweater was all that was required for walking the dogs yet our very large snowbanks remain and they are turning an ugly gray-black color which is also very normal for us. This is the time of year that we enjoy the sun more frequently but the town just looks ugly, dirty and beaten down. I do have some patches of grass showing up in my yard and my deck is nearly free from snow, HOWEVER...it's gloomy this morning and we are expecting rain turning to snow and an accumulation of 3-8 inches. It was supposed to arrive yesterday, now they're saying today. It would be so nice if all we got was rain.
This week I've been trying to get back into a better routine. My next project is to prepare for student spring recital on June 5th. I also need to start some spring cleaning, but until I can get to town and get my vacuum cleaner repaired, I really have no desire to begin. This may not happen until June! The studio needs a complete overhaul - it's such a cluttered mess!
Daughter came by for a visit last night. She has somehow lost her wallet, so if you will, please pray it is found...SOON. Her last check from work is in there along with her debit card and of course drivers licence. I'm so concerned. Not to mention, it was an expensive, leather wallet I gave her for her birthday one year. Being the last week of school, she needed to vent and enjoy a little down time. We had a nice meal and she wanted to watch The Little Mermaid...so...we did! Also, please pray for her as she finishes up this year...next Wednesday is her last day. She also is in desperate need of a new job as she has nothing that will support her right now because the store she is currently working in is closing soon.
Nothing else going on...just teaching and practicing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Goodness! Your daughter losing her wallet is definitely not a good thing. I pray it's found soon, all still intact. Also praying for her job and the tension she's feeling right now.
ReplyDeleteIt's about time you get some warmer weather up there. It took a long time for all those ugly piles of snow to disappear here too. I hope that next predicted snowfall fizzles out.
Have a good day.
I will certainly add prayers for your daughter's concerns to my daily prayer list. Maybe she will find it under the car seat, or some other obscure place she hasn't looked yet. I know you aren't Catholic, but we pray to St. Anthony, to help us find lost objects!! I'm sure he will listen!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think the broken vacuum cleaner is a great excuse to put off the heavy cleaning!! Can't do it without it, that's for sure!
Hope you get a beautiful, sunny day, soon, to brighten up all the ugly!!