Today I shared with them my desire to be a Magnabilities consultant and I showed them the product and they were very encouraging. They all said they would come to a party and one of them said she would host a party for me. I'm still not getting anywhere with the company, even though I prefer to email (I like having things printed out for future reference), I think I'll call them next week.
Well friends, here I am again asking for prayer! We went to clinic at lunchtime today because Gordon was having such an awful time breathing. His oxygen level was very low and the oncologist had him admitted to the hospital. He was in his own room by 1:45 or so! Thank you Lord!
She also had bad news -- the biopsy on the fluid taken from around the sacks around lungs (last weekend) had cancer cells in them. The miracle drug (pill) isn't working for Gord!
She said she has a chemo cocktail for him to go on...Hopefully very soon!
We are all tired of all of this, but especially Gordon! He has lost a lot of weight and finds it difficult to walk. Please keep praying for strength and healing and God's mercy and grace. Our spirits are low, but we rely on Our mighty creator God!! Thank you sooooo much!! We couldn't make it without your prayers!! Bless you! She said she has a chemo cocktail for him to go on...Hopefully very soon!
Please continue to keep him in your prayers.
I also connected with my mentor, David today through email. I found out his procedure is supposed to be outpatient. It's scheduled for Thursday and he hopes to be home by Saturday if all goes according to plan. He encouraged me to email him if he fails to send me an update and that was nice to see.
Pastor Tony emailed with challenges regarding the music tomorrow morning - I will need to get there early to prepare and stay focused.
I'll be busy making cards next week. A college friend saw my cards on Facebook and ordered 20!
Well I think it's time to throw another log on the fire - I mustn't let it die out as Hubby will want to warm up when he gets home from the rink.
.jpg)

Great blog as usual! That is really great about the order! I'm really proud of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting an order for your lovely cards!! That is great news! Your group of card swappers looks like they are fun and great friends - plus you already have a start for your Magnabilities business!! Prayers will continue for both Gordon and David. Please keep us posted.
ReplyDelete