Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Hodgepodge



It's been a while, but I am looking forward to touching base with the great folks over at Hodgepodge this week:

 1.  Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow?

I can't think of any particular visit to a farm, although I think I was on one or two during my years in high school/college when I toured with choirs. I have never grown a pumpkin, but this year my husband planted squash and we enjoyed our first one tonight for supper. It was quite tasty! I have been on a hayride or two but I've never driven a tractor or milked a cow. 

2. What's something younger you would like about you now? 

That's a tough question and I've very interested to read the answers from others. I guess I would have to say that I'm young at heart. 

3. What are three things you'd like to do more often? Three things you'd like to do less often?

Three things I'd like to do more often...exercise, scrapbook, generally have more time for myself. Three things I'd like to do less often...cook, clean, put my needs last.

4. What's on your nachos?
Cheese, onions, black olive, taco meat
5. What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there?

I guess it would be my eyeglass  cleaning cloth. I suppose it doesn't need to stay there seeing as how I never use it...just my shirt tail. 

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

I cannot figure out what's going on with my blog. I have tried for 2 evenings now to change the background with a code from cutest blog on the block. I have completely erased the code I no longer need and replaced it with new code but the old background keeps coming up. Yes...I made sure to hit save. How is this even possible?? 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on your "more often" items! So enjoyable to see you joining in with the Hodgepodge this week, Julie!

    ReplyDelete