1. Where do you go when you need some inspiration?
I used to love to go to my local scrapbook store or just shopping in general for inspiration but since we have so few places to shop locally anymore, I notice I spend a lot of time surfing Pinterest.
2. What's under your bed?
This for me is a 2 part question. My husband built our bed before we married and he created a narrow storage space underneath where I store our extra blankets and sheets. Under the bed itself is probably some dust and dog fur.
3. Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?
I would celebrate National Chili Day. I like chili and had I known this a little earlier I would have waited to prepare my chicken chili recipe...we're having that tomorrow night.
4. What are you 'snowed under' with right now?
I'm snowed under with snow! I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where it starts to snow at the end of October and doesn't stop until around the 15th of April. I'm also snowed under with a very long list of projects I need to accomplish. I feel as though I'll never make head way.
5. Tell us three to five things that make you feel balanced?
1) Practicing the music of J.S. Bach on the organ...something about it just centers me and gets my head right.
2) Doing Tai Chi and/or yoga
3) Anytime I spend doing something just for me.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
No random thoughts for today except it's getting late and it's time to get off the computer.
Until tomorrow....

I used to love scrapbook stores too. I don't think they have them anymore, at least not around me. Enjoy your week, Julie.
ReplyDeleteI am looking at blog posts on my phone as we're traveling south (Wisconsin), and I'm afraid I cannot see any of your answers. Only header and footer. I'm so sorry. Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful picture at the end of this blog post. I assume you get to see the Northern Lights pretty easily, as far north as you live. That must be an amazing sight!
ReplyDeleteI stay out of scrapbook stores because I don't need another addiction! LOL I enjoyed reading your answers, Julie! I remember your love of Bach from previous blogs.
ReplyDeleteThe son of some of our best friends recently moved to Marquette, MI from Baton Rouge, LA. Were they in for a rude awakening this winter, but so far they have loved it. We visited Mackinac Island last year and absolutely loved it. Would go back in a heartbeat. Hope you have a Bach filled weekend.
ReplyDelete