Wednesday I had my annual Dr. appointment, I've never had high blood pressure, it's always been quite low, but now it's up. I think it's because I haven't been exercising as consistently as I used to when I had the blessing of Curves to attend. I really need to step up my game here. I also had my mammogram and I must admit I'm a bit concerned there...I saw something on the picture and the tech took another picture to get a different angle. Please pray this is nothing.
Yesterday, Praise the Lord, we got paid. I was able to go grocery shopping and pay all the bills. I don't know when we'll get another paycheck, so I have to be very careful with what remains.
Today I plan to stay home and clean house...I actually want to clean house today. It won't be a deep cleaning, but it will be of the entire house. I also need to cut up some tomatoes I had ripening inside and bake a loaf of bread. I'll put some Swiss Steak in the crock-pot for supper.
I hope the rain clears out tomorrow, I need to finish preparing the yard for winter, and I'd love to take another walk.
IF there is any time left, I have letters to write and cards to make.
I'm still concerned about Daughter #2, she still has not passed her kidney stone. It's like waiting for a bomb to drop...she goes about her day of classes and work and never knows when the pain will hit again.
I woke up this morning very thankful for my soft, warm bed, my comfortable home and the gorgeous view out my window.
Prayers for you and your daughter.
ReplyDeleteI need to clean house today too. I have several family members coming tomorrow evening.
I hope you have a great weekend. Maybe the rain will stop so you can get outside.
Take care.... ♥
Thank you for the prayers, Carol. I hope your cleaning is going well...quick break here and then I can finish up in just a few minutes.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you and your daughter as always.
ReplyDeleteThank you April, I appreciate that very much.
ReplyDeleteKeeping your daughter in my prayers that she passes that darn stone! I have a friend who frequently suffers from kidney stones and I know it is very painful. Yay for payday! Here's hoping that you don't have to wait too much longer before another pay day arrives. You will be in my prayers that your mammogram comes back normal..keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kris, mammogram came back negative.
DeletePrayers answered..Yay!!
DeleteYou haven't posted anything in awhile! Hope everything is going okay!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are OK .Could be scary waiting for results for a mammogram & I am sorry I haven't kept up for awhile here. I'm still having to get to your page from a round about way I get this message "You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it.
ReplyDeletePlease check that the URL is correct: then it has your url and I click on it.
I'm going to try and get caught up some this week..I feel like I am really out of touch.
God bless you and your family
Thank you Cheryl. I hope we can continue to work out the issues here, I so want to stay in touch with you. You're posts are so uplifting and encouraging.
DeleteThis is my second try posting a comment. So sorry I am behind. There are things I am trying to figure out on blogger and your feed or whatever it is called isn't showing up with my reading list. I have the adress saved though but it brings up a message and asks me to check the url.
ReplyDeleteVery happy that you are OK , waiting for results is so hard
I'm sorry Cheryl, it seems this is on moderation for some reason, I'm going to investigate and see if I can figure out how to change it.
Delete