I was reading in I Chronicles this morning about David setting up the Temple of the Lord. I was impressed by how everyone was a assigned a job that met with their talents and expertise. God has given all of us in His church a gift, talent or calling and we too are to be carrying out the work of the Lord.
I was up at 5 a.m. this morning to go with Hubby to take the car in for repair. I'm still quite sleepy, but know that even if I went back to bed, I'd most likely not fall asleep again.
Plans for today are simple...do the work. With the car out for repair and a cool day in the forecast, it will be a good day to clean the garage. Probably one of my least favorite jobs, but after a long winter, it needs doing. Hubby has been in there moving things around so it needs reorganizing and a good sweeping. It's going to be a dirty job!!
That's it! If I have any energy left when I'm done with the garage I will set out my flowering plants and yard lights.
I hope all of you are safe from the storms that went through last night. Please pray for my family in the fire areas of CO, thank you.

I just prayed for your family in Co., and all those affected. Hope you get your garage cleaned and straightened....big job!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda.
DeleteEverything is fine here. All those storms went north and south of us. Thank God.
ReplyDeleteI've seen reports of the fires.... horrible. And to think all I have to worry about here where I live is an occasional bad storm. Those poor people are forced to walk away from all they own and watch as it burns to the ground. I'm praying for them all.
I can't clean our garage... it's all Bob's "stuff". And if I move it, he has a hissy-fit. :)
I like the Bible verses you read today. We've studied it too. The Bible -- "The Living Word" -- always fresh every day.
Hope you have a good day.
Prayers offered for all in the paths of this nasty weather, including your family in CO. Hope they are okay.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, do we need to clean our garage, too. We keep piling stuff out there, and it is becoming an eyesore again. Let us know how beautiful yours is now, and I might be shamed into dragging Joe out there to work....
It never fails to amaze me how something as ancient as the sacred words in the Bible are so relevant in our lives, still today. How can anyone deny the Word of God?
Have a good Friday, Julie!