After church today Hubby and Daughter went biking up in the Harbor. They asked if I was going as they were heading out the door, and I had no idea I would have the opportunity, so I wasn't prepared to go and thus turned them down. They wanted me to go along to help them get from point A to point B, run errands etc. and if I was going to the Harbor, I wanted to be able to do what I wanted when I wanted. I had planned an afternoon of scrapbooking, only to get online instead. I was able to get my page fixed...FINALLY, but once that was done, there wasn't time to start scrapbooking and I rather lost my interest and began feeling sorry for myself that I hadn't decided to go along. Even with helping them out, I could have seen the beach and shopped a bit. It's too beautiful of a day to waste inside which is exactly what I've done. Oh well...too late now to do much about it.
They just called, they are hungry and I have nothing for them. Guess I'll make this rant short and see what I can do before they arrive.
I hope your day is better than mine.

Sorry that your day didn't turn out as you wanted....there are days like that. Make tomorrow a better one....at least that is what I tell myself when this happens to me.
ReplyDeleteI have done the exact same thing and then wish I hadnt. I just bet they missed you too. Tomorrow will be a better day. Am glad you were able to get your background fixed and it is very nice; like the heading too!
ReplyDeleteWell, heck. I'm sorry your day didn't turn out the way you had wished. I've done the same thing from time-to-time. We do make our choices, though. I know you pulled something out of the cupboard and treated them to a good dinner. Tomorrow will surely be better. Your new page looks great! I am happy it finally worked for you, Julie. Love & hugs!!
ReplyDeleteAwww..that's awful..I'm sorry you had such a lousy day. When they called you should have told them to bring dinner home with them..no cooking for you! Your page looks so pretty. What did you have to do to fix it?
ReplyDeleteI see you finally got your page fixed. I like this background.
ReplyDeleteSorry your day wasn't what you wanted. I have several days like that. I've also turned down invitations because I didn't feel like going, only to regret it later. But it can also work the other way... why did I come?
I hope your Monday is a good day. ♥
Too bad about your day. I do have days like that as well, it's best to forget about them as quickly as possible. Fortunately there's always a new day to do better. At least you got your background sorted out, so you can have fun again in choosing different backgrounds. Have a good Monday!
ReplyDelete