My cards and letters are finally done and everything that had to go out is in the mail, I went to the church and did the best I could to prepare my music for tomorrow...all that's left is cleaning the bathroom and mopping the floors and I really can't seem to get myself motivated to do any of that.
I found out last night that my daughter and son-in-law from Chicago were planning on arriving late tonight, then I found out this morning that she had a bad eczema flare up last night and now they might not make it at all. I've been trying to contact her, but she's not responding. I just hope they are safe.
My son can't make it up until Christmas Eve and my daughter who usually chooses our tree with her dad hasn't been up to take care of that and quite frankly, it's so close to Christmas now that I don't know if I want to pay for a tree that will only be up a few days.
I haven't even begun my cleaning and it's 2:00 in the afternoon...I'm having lunch. I need to get started, just the basics, just the things that have to be done.
Things should be getting busy around here so I probably won't be back in blogland until after everyone leaves. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!
I should go.


Merry Christmas to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI'm so late getting here, I'm sorry I missed it. I pray you and your family will be together and have a blessed holiday.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Julie.
I'm very late getting to your blog, but am finding nearly everyone is having some kind of Christmas blues. I hope yours was happy...
ReplyDelete