Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Chilly Tuesday



It snowed last night! We could still see some grass, but it definitely had lots of frosting this morning! BRRR...I was ready to crawl back into bed this morning. If I didn't have so many unfinished projects, I think I would have!

Laundry this morning and floors, two students at 45 minutes each this afternoon. I had hoped to work on my projects today, but I didn't get to anything. I could sort through some memorabilia for scrapbook purposes or I could remove my rubber stamps from their blocks and adhere them to acetate and file them, or I could work on my scrapbook. Maybe tonight after I clean the kitchen and fold and put away all the laundry...maybe not LOL.

I forgot to show you a project that Daughter #2 asked me to put together for her boyfriends upcoming birthday. He is a mountain/ice climber, so this was her idea and our joint execution:


Sharing a new album from one of my favorites, Jim Brickman. I think it's a wonderful album...do check it out.


Have a wonderful evening!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it snowed again. I think it's time Mr. Snow went to bed for good.

    I loved the card! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday card is perfect! I'm sure he liked it! I am appalled that you are still having snow! It's MAY!!! So happy to live in Florida! I did listen to Mr. Brickman's music. So soothing!! Thanks for recommending him!

    ReplyDelete