I can sense it...SPRING is on the way! Our March came in like a lamb, so that's not to say that we won't have some nasty weather in the coming weeks...as a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee it. BUT we have had sunshine three days this week!!
I'm enjoying a quiet Saturday - After we went out to breakfast, I cleaned the house this morning and Hubby has been in the basement working all day. I have caught myself up on all my emails and blog reading. Linda, I tried to comment on your post today and kept getting an ERROR! message. After three tries I gave up. :(
I made a casserole for lunch tomorrow, I'll post the super easy recipe in my recipe file section if you are interested. We'll have tomato soup and grilled cheese tonight for supper. Hubby has a hockey game to referee tonight, so the house will be quiet...especially since our cable TV was disconnected. I haven't missed it too much yet...come Monday night, two weeks from now when I want to watch Castle, then it will be a VERY DIFFERENT STORY! My dear Bobby has been serenading me all afternoon.
The afternoon is nearly over...hard to believe I have so little to show for it.



I had a terrible time just posting this morning and couldn't reduce the size of the font to save my soul, so I understand not being able to leave a comment. Have a restful evening.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you will have a quiet Sunday! I will check out your recipe tab!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I'm just now getting here to read your Sat. post. It didn't show up until today. I've had some problems with Google too. I don't know what's going on. I do know the FBI is monitoring Google now so maybe they've messed it all up.
ReplyDeleteHave you checked to see if you can watch Castle online? A lot of shows are doing that now, but if they do, it might not be available for a day or two after the show airs.