I'm going to get my hair cut this morning and I can't wait! I'm going to try for something like this, only with a bang more like I'm used to and not so long it will get in my eyes. I love the way the layers lay in this one, I hope it works with my hair. What do you think?
This afternoon is practice time on the organ, no students today at all so I'm undecided as to my evening plans.
The weather was perfect for a nice read on the back deck last night.
Several of you enjoyed my picture of the church last night, so here is a couple of links where you can see the inside and read about it's history. I love that the man that built it built it so he could have some place to marry the woman he loved! If you're short on time, be sure to at least check out the last two links. ENJOY!


Good luck at the salon. Every time I go with a picture I come out with my hair looking completely different...I guess I just haven't found the right salon yet. Post pics of your new do!
ReplyDeleteHope you do get the haircut you want. I love the pictures of the church, both inside and out. My hobby is 'churches', and love seeing all the different ones around our country. Thank you so much for posting. It is beautiful and the reason it was built, is even more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love that hair cut. I hope your hairdresser can give you the same cut. I think it'll look nice on you. I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to 'visit' the little old church. I love the story behind it so I'll check out the links you shared. Thank you.
I hope you have a great day. See you soon.
I had to come back and tell you I saw & read all about the church. The inside is nothing like I thought it would be. It's pretty. And that chandelier is remarkable. You said you go out there and play the organ. It's all wrapped in plastic! I was hoping to see a better picture of it.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
That is a very cute cut, and I hope your hair dresser is able to do it for you. With my natural curl/frizz I can't take a photo it. Would love to be able to do that, though! Let us know how it turns out, please! I loved the photo of the church, and will go now and look at the links. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGreat information, and a lovely story. I hope it is continued to be maintained, even if only for summer services!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute hair style! That will look so nice on you.
ReplyDelete