Is it really Friday already??
Finishing my cleaning today I got a lot accomplished yesterday but there is much yet to do. Also today is my day with my Alzheimer's friend, but my son is also coming and should arrive early afternoon soooo, I will take Anita a lunch, eat with her and check the house over and probably head back so I can spend some time with him.I also have to title all my ATC's for tomorrow as it's trade day.
Hubby will be busy, busy on the trails all day preparing for the big bike race tomorrow.
Today I have to vacuum the house, scrub the kitchen floor, clean the kitchen including the appliances, vacuum the basement and if there is time and I have anything left...weed the garden...oh, and cook supper.
So, lots to do...aaaaand she's OFF!!!



Slow down or you will be 'down' too!
ReplyDeleteOh my!! You are wonder woman to get all that done! I need some of whatever you put in your morning coffee! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlways busy as usual. I love how you decorate your blog! You have to tell me where you get your pics from.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! Busy, busy lady. And what are you going to do with your "free time"? hahaha Have a good one. ♥
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling....I've been cleaning and sorting and still have a lot to do. Plus I must pack for the hospital on Monday. Hope you keep your energy level up.
ReplyDelete