I have only two students today, three of them are taking a couple of weeks to enjoy the last of summer and prepare for the start of school. I will do my floors, put a roast in the crock-pot and start a loaf of bread. We might get sprinkled on, so I will wait to start the laundry - the sun is supposed to come out this afternoon. I am emailing back and forth with a family to schedule their daughters for lessons. I pray today we can find them a spot in the schedule. I also need to call another family to see if they will be returning. Pray they will.
I'll be reading in I Kings again this morning.
Marc sent $500.00 out of pocket to the organ company to hold the organ we're looking at until the church has all it's meetings and makes up it's mind. The company said it will apply to purchase or be refunded if the church chooses not to buy. I am concerned a little and this is becoming all consuming for Marc.
The weather has cooled off some, but I still feel sticky because it's so humid. I am grateful for the lower temps this morning though.

Hope the sun does shine and you can get the laundry done...supper (dinner) sounds good to me! Love homemade bread especially. Still praying about the organ situation.
ReplyDeleteIn this summer weather, when the rain stops and the sun comes back out, we have a sauna out there. I hope your weather turns nice for you.
ReplyDeleteI pray your student returns, all of them. I'm anxious to see how the organ business goes.
I love homemade bread. I have a machine that I may just have to get out again. You've made me hungry. :)
You have a great day. See ya soon. ♥
Oh, I can almost smell your roast in the crockpot. The best way to make a roast, by far. Add bread baking to the mix and your house has to smell like heaven! The organ journey is still in my prayers. Hope the sun stays out so you can get the laundry going. I always feel so good when the laundry is done. Good luck with all the returning students - also in my prayers, Julie!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been hot and sticky down state too. I am so ready for fall!
ReplyDelete