Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Little Sun Worship


The sun is out and we have a beautiful blue sky!! We won't reach into the 60's like Carol was suggesting, but it does look like we'll get into the 40's. I can't resist standing at the window and letting the sun warm my face. I even opened the door and breathed in the fresh air for a few minutes. 
Even Suki is enjoying the warm sun streaming through the window this morning! 

I have two students scheduled for today, and I really hope to type up some more family history. I also have some reading to catch up on and I really should practice. My goodness, it's not like I don't have anything to do, despite what many believe. 

I plan to make white chicken chili for supper...always a favorite.

Our good news is that daughter #1 got a new job...she starts on Monday. It's not what she wanted, but she hopes to work at pursuing her dreams while employed. I hope it all works out well for her and she can be happy. 



5 comments:

  1. I know you are enjoying that sunshine! Glad your daughter got a new job and maybe it will be better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about your daughter's job!! The sunshine does feel good when you have been missing it for so long! Suki is so cute, soaking up the rays! Wishing you a good Wednesday evening! The chili sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your daughter got a job. I hope it all works out well for her. ** I guess I looked at the weather map wrong yesterday, but I know the warm sunshine is welcomed. That 60° weather will hopefully be there soon. ** I know you're a busy lady and today sounds like you will have a "full plate". I hope it's a good day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter on her new job! It looks like your sweet pup is also enjoying the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear daughter #1 found another job. I hope it's better than the last one.

    ReplyDelete