Over breakfast this morning we ordered our seeds for the garden. Hubby is anxiously awaiting the complete snow melt so he can start digging in the dirt. I'm finishing up my coffee, then it's a quick clean and straighten of the house, then back on the bike for my ride; looking at the extended forecast, it may be the last one this week. If the weather holds, maybe another short one this evening, then I must do some yoga and stretches. Terri...how's the yoga treating you?
This afternoon I'm heading down the hill to practice and I'm looking forward to that, then back here for my one student at 4:00.
No cooking again today....can my smile get any bigger? Well, maybe if Bobby Sherman showed up at my door! :-D
Sorry, I haven't snuck him in here for a long time! I have to do that once in a while LOL. We'll have leftover chicken soup for lunch and tacos for supper...I've had the taco filling in the freezer since Christmas, so it's time to use it. Tonight I just have to warm it and put out some lettuce, onion, cheese and salsa.
Thank you to all for your sweet comments on my blog background. I'm liking it too and it may stay for a while. To those of you who change your page a lot, I'm wondering if this background would work better with another template? I'm using "picture window". Any thoughts?
Maybe if I keep riding I'll look like her by the end of the summer!! HA!



I do change my background every day --- it is just one of my silly things I do. I enjoy looking for backgrounds and when I find one, I love trying it out. I dont however, know how to make a fancy heading like yours. Hope the rain holds off for you to ride today.
ReplyDeleteHello! The sunshine looks marvelous today. Hope your day is great!
ReplyDeleteI don't change my background every day, but I do change it a couple of times a month. I just use the "simple" template, two column. I've tried a few others, but seem to find the simple one working well with most of the backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteAs for the yoga...I haven't really begun a 'program' with it yet. With my rotten knees there are only a few positions that I can get myself into. I have been looking at the chapter with the work-arounds, though, and will get started soon. I know I will feel better!
Keep us posted about the garden. Hope the rain lets up and things dry out enough to get the planting done!
Your background is so pretty!! So happy to hear that spring is finally reaching you! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete