Not much planned for today. Hubby's doing some chores around the house. I think I'm going to work on a trading card or two. We went out to breakfast, so if we have anything for lunch it won't be much. I know I have enough leftovers for supper and we can do something simple for after church tomorrow since Daughter #2 won't be here. In other words...no cooking for me today YEAH!
The blizzard is over and the sun came out. The snow is back up level with the 6' privacy fence in the backyard. There are a couple of spots where, I swear the dogs in that yard can just step over and be out, and I caught her thinking about it! We'll have to keep an eye out when we take our dogs out. They are calling for rain/snow the rest of the week, but who knows.
Take a look at our neighbor's clothes line pole in this photo. I have never seen it up quite that high before.
Well that's about all from the
snowy north. Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Saturday to you!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Julie. I can't imagine having that much snow in April, or any time. I grew up in Ohio, so I know about snow and bizzards, but we never had more than 3 feet or so, at a time, and usually not that much. Good golly!!
ReplyDeleteI've lived in Ohio my whole life and I think I've only ever seen snow that deep maybe twice. I sure hope it will be melting away soon. You be careful out there. ** Hope you're having good day. ♥
ReplyDeleteMy sister has been posting pictures of the snow! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteNice to have a day off cooking isn't it?
Have a great evening and Sunday too
That is a mountain of snow!
ReplyDelete