Thursday, April 11, 2013

Night Time Falls

The threat of snow continues, but we haven't seen a single flake so far. We have had lots of wind though...it has blown our front door open three times, so Hubby is going to figure a way to block it when we go to bed tonight. Even locking it doesn't seem to help! 

I'm posting tonight to save me some time tomorrow. I have some things I want to see if I can accomplish in the morning. 

Plans for tomorrow include Making Italian Stew, and a Meatloaf as well as making up the guest bed...I got the sheets washed and dried today, but haven't got them back on the bed yet. I also have some dusting to do and only one student as the other three that were scheduled have canceled due to stomach flu. If there is time I hope to practice as well as work on a trading card or two. 

Prayer concerns remain the same...mostly for Daughter #2. I will check up on my other two children over the weekend sometime. Also I'm feeling like I could be coming down with something tonight. I think it's early to bed for me. 

Blessings...having a warm, clean house, warm food and a warm bed. 

Good night all! 


3 comments:

  1. We had a rain storm, but it blew out sometime during the night. Hope you are able to complete the things you want to do today. Also pray you dont come down with a flu bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I hope your DH got that door fastened so you could sleep without wondering if it would blow open again! That would have scared me, big time! Hope you got your work done today, and can rest well tonight! Prayers continue from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late getting here... sorry. I hope you are feeling better and haven't caught what your students have.
    I hate those winds like you've been having. We're windy tonight and it just roars through the trees. Awful.
    I said a prayer for your daughter.
    Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete