Friday, August 10, 2012

I Have Keys!!!

Blog EntryAug 8, '08 6:56 PM
for Julie's contacts
Today at 3:00 was closing on the house. It took us one full hour to sign all the paper work. I personally had no idea what I was signing. I feel so stupid, but I don't understand any of that stuff at all. It was exciting, but scary at the same time. 
 
In addition to all the paperwork, I came home with two really nice "house" key rings, a framed picture of the front of the house, a pitcher (too bad it's plastic), a nice pair of all purpose shears, a night light, a dishtowel, a thermometer, a $25.00 gift certificate to a local green house and several pens from both the bank and the real estate office.

We can't get in the house until after the 25th when the renters are supposed to be out. I did see a moving van in the driveway tonight, so I wonder if maybe they are planning on being out earlier.

Now the work begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment